Digital Skills Foundation & Our Vision
Digital Skills Foundation is a start-up social enterprise with a mission to deliver digital inclusion for all.
We believe that everyone – individuals, civil servants, students, employees, teachers – is capable of thriving in the global digital economy. To give everyone access to lifelong learning, we provide training (online and offline).
We work in a very diverse environment and we like personalities. We look for passionate, motivated people with a love of the world and who thrive on challenges. Our team works globally.
Curiosity, autonomy and initiative are the common denominators for everyone in the Dream Team. If you think you could be part of this great adventure, send us your CV. Who knows, you could be the next to become part of this amazing team.
Project Manager - Kigali, Rwanda
We are looking for a highly motivated program manager based in Rwanda to complement our team for the rollout of a large-scale education program for teachers and students. You will be working within the DSF Rwanda Dream team. The project runs country wide and is being organised towards sustainability. We work in partnership with the University, REB, RTB, the Ministry of Education as well as the ministry of ICT.
Your Mission: Ensure that project is a success, the day to day operations are working smoothly and students and teachers are being trained to thrive in a 21st century education system.
Project management, budget management, quality control of the training, responsible for the planning & reporting, KPI tracking, etc.
- Direct interface with schools, teachers and the ministries (email, phone calls, visits, etc…)
- Support and report to Project Director
- Follow up the project progress, report and respect the deadlines of the contract
- Follow up with School Managers, Master Trainers and ICT Teachers to ensure completion of training, collect data and set up reporting.
- Work with DSF International as well as Rwanda team:
- Finance (budget, invoicing)
- IT (bugs, add-ons etc.) advice and guidance for usage locally
Profile and Skills
- 2 to 3 years experience min.
- Languages: English and Kinyarwanda mandatory
- Diploma: 3 years of higher education / 5 years of higher education is preferred
- Experience in project management in the Education sector
- Competent with MS Office suite
- Creation, reading and management of a budget, and retroplanning.
- Creation of reporting
- Organisation of large scale roll out projects is a plus
- Flexible and mobile: travel required
- Position based in Kigali
If you feel this job is for you, send us your CV and a letter of motivation via the form below or by emailing: email@example.com